3-Hole Practice Course
The 3-hole golf course is currently open to all customers.
Under the current state guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic, all areas of Sun ‘N Air are now open. Continuous updates and changes will be available via email, social media and signage on the property.
Please understand that we are required to follow guidelines that have been mandated by the State of Massachusetts and the Town of Danvers. These guidelines are subject to change at any time. We thank you in advance for your patience, understanding and support through this new temporary process.
Please read and review all of the current guidelines and procedures below before your visit:
3-HOLE COURSE GUIDELINES:
- Tee Times are required are no longer required. Golfers will be spaced every 15 min. We are currently open daily from 7:30am – 9:30pm (Last Tee times subject to daylight).
– *Walk up play is also welcomed. *Subject to availability
- You must check in before heading out to the course.
- No gatherings of any kind are allowed.
- All golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times
- In order to increase play, please know you may be paired with other golfers. Groups of players are restricted to no more than 4 players at one time.
- Please keep pace of play to 15 min per hole.
- All golfers must use their own golf clubs. Sharing golf clubs or rental golf clubs is not allowed.
- Pull/Push carts will not be provided. Customers may use their own.
- Do not touch flagsticks. Flagsticks must remain in the hole at all times.
- Two ball maximum play per hole. Players must use their own golf balls. No range balls allowed.
- Hitting golf balls onto the driving range from the course is prohibited.
- Bunker rakes, balls washers, and benches have been removed.
- No public restroom.
- Drink Vending machines are not in service.
- Customers who are unable to follow these guidelines will be asked to leave.
As we do our part to ensure the safety of our staff and customers, we also ask you to do your part to help keep everyone safe.
- Practice proper social distancing by remaining 6 ft apart to the greatest extent possible at all times
- Face Coverings are required (exceptions include children under 2 and those unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition)
- We kindly ask you to not visit Sun ‘N Air if you are displaying any COVID-19 like symptoms, such as:
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- New loss of Taste of smell
The Sun ‘N Air Golf Range & Learning Center’s 3-Hole Practice Course is open to the public and does not require a Tee Time. The course functions as a warm-up to a regulation round of golf.
This course is perfect for new players of all ages. It also provides a training ground for on-course golf instruction.
- 3 Holes $10 per player
- 6 Holes $15 per player
- 9 Holes $20 per player
*Jr. / $3 off
- Three sets of Tees on each hole
- Strategic pin placement on each green
- Multi-Level greens in a variety of shapes and sizes
- User-friendly, yet challenging holes for all skill levels
- A playable and walk able flow, completed in less than an hour
Hole 1 -Our opening hole, measured just over 100 yards, is a short but challenging to a well bunkered, 5,400 square foot putting green.
Hole 2 -Perched upon higher ground, this 140 yard middle hole offers a bird’s eye view of a well framed 6,000 square foot hour glass-shaped green, offering a sporty test for a precision iron shot.
Hole 3 -Carry over water to a 6,500 square foot elevated green, this 200 yard hole will challenge even the most expert player to a strong finish.
Warm-up at the 3-Hole Practice Course at Sun ‘N Air Golf today.