3-Hole Practice Course
The Sun ‘N Air Golf Range & Learning Center’s 3-Hole Practice Course is open to the public and does not require a Tee Time. The course functions as a warm-up to a regulation round of golf.
This course is perfect for new players of all ages. It also provides a training ground for on-course golf instruction.
- 3 Holes $10 per player
- 6 Holes $15 per player
- 9 Holes $20 per player
*Jr. / $3 off
- Three sets of Tees on each hole
- Strategic pin placement on each green
- Multi-Level greens in a variety of shapes and sizes
- User-friendly, yet challenging holes for all skill levels
- A playable and walk able flow, completed in less than an hour
Hole 1 -Our opening hole, measured just over 100 yards, is a short but challenging to a well bunkered, 5,400 square foot putting green.
Hole 2 -Perched upon higher ground, this 140 yard middle hole offers a bird’s eye view of a well framed 6,000 square foot hour glass-shaped green, offering a sporty test for a precision iron shot.
Hole 3 -Carry over water to a 6,500 square foot elevated green, this 200 yard hole will challenge even the most expert player to a strong finish.
Warm-up at the 3-Hole Practice Course at Sun ‘N Air Golf today.